Zaks-Taxi-CabZaks-Taxi-Cab

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Flying Klaus Flying Klaus

This is an excellent game.

Graphics: 8. The graphics are amazing! I mean, pulling off 3D in flash is an achievement.

Style: 10. This game deserves a 10 for style. I mean, it proved the rumor that Santa has clones, and you bomb people!

Sound: 8. The sound caught me off guard, at first, but I liked it until my boss told me to mute it or clean the lab instead of waiting until the end of my shift.

Violence: 5. You bomb kids. Kids! Kids are the reason I'm not an early education major. :)

Interactivity: 10. I prefer games with a field of play over sidescrollers. The game engages you and makes you think by going, "what key was that again? Oh, that present is this key!"

Humor: 10. You bomb kids!

Overall: 9. This was an excellent game! It's going in my favorite submissions. :)

RR - Rescue Mission RR - Rescue Mission

Not bad.

I would've enjoyed this a lot more if the controls hadn't been so awkward, though.

HEXIC FEVER HEXIC FEVER

Not bad, but...

Some of us don't know how to play Hexic. Maybe a preloader with instructions could help, eh?

Either way, you have a good-looking flash.

Nyte Ryder Nyte Ryder

Wow!

this was a lot better than the demo that was recently released. I enjoyed the game. I think it one small detail was overlooked: there was no way to bypass the story screen. Keep up the good work!