Zaks-Taxi-CabZaks-Taxi-Cab

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Adulthood Adulthood

Beautiful!

That was gorgeous. You had exellent graphics, a funny story (I remember going through that!), and a really great ending punchline. Keep up the good work!

Flying Klaus Flying Klaus

This is an excellent game.

Graphics: 8. The graphics are amazing! I mean, pulling off 3D in flash is an achievement.

Style: 10. This game deserves a 10 for style. I mean, it proved the rumor that Santa has clones, and you bomb people!

Sound: 8. The sound caught me off guard, at first, but I liked it until my boss told me to mute it or clean the lab instead of waiting until the end of my shift.

Violence: 5. You bomb kids. Kids! Kids are the reason I'm not an early education major. :)

Interactivity: 10. I prefer games with a field of play over sidescrollers. The game engages you and makes you think by going, "what key was that again? Oh, that present is this key!"

Humor: 10. You bomb kids!

Overall: 9. This was an excellent game! It's going in my favorite submissions. :)

RR - Rescue Mission RR - Rescue Mission

Not bad.

I would've enjoyed this a lot more if the controls hadn't been so awkward, though.

HEXIC FEVER HEXIC FEVER

Not bad, but...

Some of us don't know how to play Hexic. Maybe a preloader with instructions could help, eh?

Either way, you have a good-looking flash.

The Hell Blues 2 The Hell Blues 2

Awesome.

A friend and I started a blues metal band not too long ago, because neither of us had heard any blues combined with metal. He likes B. B. King, I'm more of a goth metal fan myself. So the combination is interesting.

That's the first bit either of us has ever heard that sounds anything like our music...and it's fucking awesome. Keep up the good work.

Chrizzly responds:

Haha, fucking cool band idea!
I'd love to hear some material of you!
Anyway thanks for reviewing!